The international projects centre ”Euroosvita” has published the fourteenth ranking of higher education institutions of Ukraine “Top-200 Ukraine 2020”.
This year’s ranking was calculated on the basis of ten indicators, six of which are international and four are national.
Based on the importance in Ukraine of the European integration processes of higher education, the weights of international performance indicators (results in world rankings) are set higher than the weights of national indicators. Only data available on the open web sources published by the independent national and international organizations was used. The methodology of the ranking is available at http://www.euroosvita.net/index.php/?category=1&id=6556
Ten of the “Top-200 Ukraine” universities:
- National Technical University “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” (3.75)
- Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University ( 3.81)
- Sumy State University (7.89)
- National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” (8)
- National Technical University “Lviv Polytechnic Institute” (14.46)
- Karazin Kharkiv National University (15.14)
- National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy (15.57)
- Lviv National University named after Ivan Franko (16.4)
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (17.07)
- Vinnitsa National Technical University (17.18)
Olesya Lynovytska: email@example.com