The Studocu World University Ranking is based on a survey of registered students. Respondents were asked to rate their universities with regard to 15 criteria: Food, Quality of life, Dating scene, Studying remotely, Safety, Sports culture, Quality of modules, Housing, Location, Facilities, Academic reputation and job opportunities, Social activity, Accessibility, Finance, and Diversity and inclusion.
The top three universities in four regions are:
- Ultimate Medical Academy, USA
- Pennsylvania State University, USA
- University of Iowa
- Universidad de Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Universidade Federal de Lavras, Brazil
- Universidade Federal de Sergipe, Brazil
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Università Telematica, Italy
- Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Ulster University, UK
- Bond University, Australia
- Flinders University, Australia
- Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.