- Academic reputation – a number of indications based on survey conducted among academic staff (full professors as well as PhDs with habilitation, who have obtained their academic titles within the past five years). The survey did not take into account the votes in favor of the institution being the principal place of employment of the respondent.
GRADUATES ON THE LABOUR MARKET
- Alumni’s economic situation – it is measured by the indicator of the earnings level of graduates of university and the indicators of their employment – following the nationwide survey “Alumni’s Economic Situation” conducted by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education with the use of ZUS (Social Insurance Company) data.
- Scientific category impact – evaluated for the leading discipline for a given field of study (defined in the Regulation of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education).
- Accreditations – the number of accreditations with a distinction granted by the Polish Accreditation Committee (PKA) for a given field of study and other international accreditations.
- Quality accepted for studies – indicator measured by the results of secondary school-certifications of the first year students who were admitted to university units and started studies on October 1, 2020. The indicator shows the quality of university itself (as the choice of the most talented candidates) and creates this quality as the best students affect the level of the academic process.
- Publications – the ratio of the number of publications in the SCOPUS database covering years 2016-2020 in relation to the leading discipline for a given field of study.
- Citations – the number of citations in 2016-2020, in relation to the number of the cited publications.
- FWCI (Fields-Weighted Citation Impact) – the ratio of citations of the publication to the average number of citations obtained by similar publications indexed in the SCOPUS database for the years 2016-20.
- FWVI (Fields-Weighted View Impact) – measured by the ratio of pageviews of the publications on a website to the average pageviews of similar publications indexed in SCOPUS database in 2016-2020.
- Top 10 (Publications in Top 10 Journal Percentiles) – it indicates the extent to which the university’s publications are currently in the 10% of the most frequently cited journals in the world. The ratio of publications in journals with the highest CiteScore coefficient in relation to all university publications in 2016-2020 is counted.
- Publications – international cooperation – the share of publications co-authored internationally, in the years 2016- 2020, among all publications.
- Foreign students – the percentage of foreigners among the total number of students at the faculty in the academic year 2020/21.
- Medical examinations – additional indicator for the fields of medicine and dentistry; it is based on the results of the State Medical Examination.
- Apprentice examination – additional indicator for the field of law; it is based on the results of examinations for legal adviser and attorney-at-law.