QUALITY OF STUDENTS 15%
- Required professional experience (3.5%) – assessment of the requirements regarding professional experience for candidates in the recruitment process.
- People in managerial positions (3.5%) – the share of students working in managerial positions (at least intermediate level) in relation to the total number of students.
- Foreign students (3%) – the share of foreign students in the total number of students.
- Selectivity (3%) – assessment of recruitment requirements such as GMAT exam, substantive exam, language exam.
- Multiculturalism (2%) – the number of countries from which foreign students come.
ALUMNI OPINION 15% (BY PERSPEKTYWY EDUCATION FOUNDATION SURVEY)
- Substantive value of the program (5%)
- Quality of the research and teaching staff (5%)
- Assessment of the benefits of the obtained diploma (5%)
STAFF QUALITY 16%
- Teachers-practitioners (5%) – share of teachers-practitioners with business experience.
- International academic staff (4%) – share of international academic staff in the total number of teaching staff.
- Program director’s experience (3%)
- Saturation of the academic staff with people with the highest qualifications (2%)
- Student-staff ratio (2%) – the number of academic staff per student.
SUBSTANTIVE FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM 24%
- Curriculum (the core of the MBA program) (10%) – a set of basic courses for the MBA program was provided in the survey addressed to the organizers of the studies.
- Classes in foreign languages (3%) – the number of hours of classes conducted in a foreign language in relation to the total number of hours.
- Requirements for completing the studies (5%) – the completion of the classes and the preparation and defense of the diploma thesis.
- The business environment contribution to the program (2%) – participation of representatives of the business environment and a foreign partner in the program council.
- Total number of hours of classes (3%)
- Mobility abroad during studies (0.5%) – students who went to classes or to a company abroad.
- Compulsory classes at a foreign university (0.5%) – the number of hours of classes at a foreign university.
SUPPORT FOR THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS 8%
- Internet platform supporting teaching (8%) – assessment of the Internet platform supporting teaching.
PROGRAM RANK AND PRESTIGE 22%
- Accreditations and certificates (12%) – the number and rank of national and foreign accreditations and certificates.
- Prestige of the program (6%) – the rank of the program provider (HEI) in the Perspektywy University Ranking and in international MBA rankings.
- Type of diploma (4%) – the prestige of the received diploma a diploma of a foreign partner, a joint diploma of a foreign partner or only a diploma of the Polish provider.