Who can apply?
Eligible for the IREG ranking audit are national and international rankings that have been published at least twice within the last four years. The last release should not be older than two years.
Steps to take
- The application letter to the President of IREG Observatory together with the completed Data Sheet ranking organization sends,
the hard copy to:
Jan Sadlak, President
Rue Washington 40
1050 Brussels, Belgium
- The decision on the start of the audit process will be made by the Executive Committee and the decision will be communicated to the ranking organization within four weeks after application.
- Having received a positive decision of the Executive Committee, the ranking organization is required to pay the fee for the audit process within two weeks. The audit fee for IREG Observatory members is Euro 4000, and for non-members Euro 6000.
- The Executive Committee appoints an Audit Team consisting of three to five independent international experts representing professional experiences in higher education. The audit process is coordinated by an independent IREG Ranking Audit Coordinator.
- Ranking organization prepares a detailed Self-report on the audited ranking (in English) following the instructions in the IREG Ranking Audit Manual. The Self-report should be sent to the IREG Observatory Secretariat within two months after the start of the Ranking Audit.
The next steps in the audit process follow the procedure prescribed by the IREG Ranking Audit Manual.